Juventus Rule Out Chelsea Move For Alex Sandro

Allegri Rules Out Transfer

Alex Sandro Chelsea transfer news

Juventus coach Massimiliano Allegri has ruled out a move to Chelsea for full-back Alex Sandro. The Brazil international was linked earlier this summer with a move to Stamford Bridge for somewhere in the region of €60million (£52million). However, Juventus have consistently dug in their heels and Allegri says the club haven’t changed their stance.

“Alex Sandro is a Juventus player and will remain at Juventus,” Allegri said after Juve’s friendly defeat to Tottenham Hotspur at Wembley on Saturday.

When asked about the prospects of a move to Stamford Bridge for the Brazilian, he replied: “Absolutely not! No chance!”

Sandro has been at Juventus for two seasons since moving from FC Porto in 2015.